Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Review of Horse Lover Outfit for AGOT

  1. #1
    ponydreamer
    Guest ponydreamer's Avatar

    Post

    I just got this outfit yesterday. I had planned to put it away with the AGOT clothing I collected for my almost grown daughter. But I think I may give it to my niece. It's just too cute!

    Here goes: The hat is the cutest darn thing! My daughter has a few of these hats in different colors, that she wears once in a while. Very cool. It has a string to keep it on the doll.

    The pants are darling. I bought my daughter a couple of pairs just like them for Christmas...a brown pair, and a pink pair... From Gap, and I swear these little pants are an exact match.They're a faux velvet, I think. Very cute.

    The boots are just little brown cowboy boots. I thought they were hiking boots from the picture, but they're cowboy boots. Very cute. They velcro up the back.

    The shirt is sweet...but there is pink lace on the sleeves, and I think it looks out of place. It could have easily been left off.

    The belt is piece of ultra suede that has been sewn onto a satin ribbon. It closes in back with velcro. The tie in front is faux. It's cute.

    The set also comes with two apple halves, to give your horse a treat, and a brush. I'm not sure if the brush is supposed to be a horse brush or not. If so...um....it's really stupid! LOL!!! It's a flower shape with a jewel in the middle.

    All in all, I give this outfit a A+!!!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member wildpony's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2005
    Posts
    570
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the review. I need to order this outfit! It is adorble!

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner OSusannah's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    939
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love this outfit, too, and agree the lace looks out of place. The hat is really cute, I remember boys in high school wearing their cowboy hats that way.

    The Coconut accessories that go with it are adorable also, but why does she have a sombrero instead of a cowboy hat? [img]confused.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Ima AG Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2003
    Posts
    96
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the review! I about choked when I seen AG had come out with a HORSE LOVERS outfit! I will probebly save up for it. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Grapedy1982's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2004
    Posts
    400
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Planning to get it in June. Glad to hear it's worth it.

  6. #6
    Sail-Away
    Guest Sail-Away's Avatar

    Post

    I just received this outfit today. I was aslo planning on writing a reveiw but I think you have about covered it.

    I was impressed with the hat. It isn't a straw hat you can get off the rach somewhere. It is also a much thicker weave then I that priginally thought it might be. Very impressive.

    The velco up the back is nice on the boots. It leave a nice clean line without having to have zippers. Ours are a muddles red/brown and I do like those as well.

    Marina was planning on buying the set when we went o AGP in NY. I figured why miss out on getting it with the code? So I went ahead and ordered but have stuck it in the closet.

    One question....on the velour horse in the middle of the shirt we have a break of the velour in the neckline. Like little pieces are missing. It doesn't really look like it is suppose to be there. Any idea if anyone else has this in theirs?

  7. #7
    Jane Hart
    Guest Jane Hart's Avatar

    Post

    Hey thanks! I really want that outfit!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think Marisol would look adorable in it!!! And Ruthie naturally wants it, too! If any of you hosts have it by the time Ruthie comes to you, I think she'd love to try it on!!!! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    ponydreamer
    Guest ponydreamer's Avatar

    Post

    Sail Away...Mine is the same. It looks to be part of the design...like the want the horse to be wearing something on it's neck.

  10. #10
    MapleLeaf
    Guest MapleLeaf's Avatar

    Post

    Glad to hear how lovely this outfit is. I'm ordering it myself in the next couple of days. I loved it the minute I saw it! I think the hat looks so cute too. The pants sound great too.
    Thanks for the reviews everyone!
    Nia [img]smile.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •